Your career with Premier starts here.
REPLACEMENTS • REPAIRS • MAINTENANCE
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Schedule appointments on the first call.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information