REPLACEMENTS • REPAIRS • MAINTENANCE
Quality masonry work can help turn an average project into an outstanding one.
However, with it being such a specialty skill, finding someone to do quality masonry work can be a real challenge.
At Premier Group, we work closely with top-of-the-line masons, using their input and guidance to come up with a construction project that is not only feasible based on your budget and needs but that also looks fantastic.
What Is Masonry Work?
In general, a mason is someone who works with some type of stone to construct walls, patios, walkways, and even entire homes. But depending on the type of material you are using, you will need to find a mason experienced working with it.
In general, there are three different types of masons:
- Stone masons — These masons work with all different types of stones, both natural and man made. They specialize in building stone walls, laying patios and walkways, as well as stone interior floors. They are also the ones to call if you want a stone facade in your home.
- Brick masons — As the name suggests, these professionals work exclusively with brick. They are often called “bricklayers.” You will usually find them working on walls, though they will also lay brick for patios and walkways. Finding a reputable brick mason is critical to your project looking good. All the lines need to be perfectly straight, and bricks need to be laid just right to enhance their structural integrity.
- Concrete masons — Many construction projects start with concrete. It’s sturdy and reliable, and also relatively cost-effective. To ensure your project starts off on the right foot, it’s important to work with a quality concrete mason. They specialize in pouring and molding concrete so that the base of your project is solid.
Types Of Masonry WorkTo see just how important masonry work is to an overall construction project, consider its many different applications:
- Concrete construction
- Decorative masonry
- Block work
- Fireplace and chimney construction and repair
- Veneer, facade, retaining walls
- Paved pathways and patios
- Kitchen and bathroom stoneworks
Finding The Right Person To Do Masonry Work
As you can see, it’s quite likely that masonry work will factor into your construction project, which is why it’s so important to find someone who can do the job right.
At Premier Group, we have more than a decade’s worth of experience with construction and repair projects all over Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. During this time, we have built relationships with reputable masons of all types, and continue to work only with those we feel confident can do the job well.
As a full-service construction company, Premier Group will work with you from the beginning of your project to its completion, and we will find and hire the best to make sure your vision becomes a reality.
If you’re ready to get your construction project started and are in need of some quality masonry work, get in touch with Premier Group today.
Request your free assessment today!
• No-Obligation • Quick Response • Accurate Quote •